If your family dentist refers you to our clinic, we will contact you to schedule a child’s dentistry consultation.
On the day of the consultation:
- Your child(ren) will be able to explore our dental clinic and become comfortable in the new environment.
- We will review medical and dental histories and any radiographs (x-rays) that may have been forwarded to our clinic.
- When your child is ready, we will try to examine his/her teeth.
- Our examination and our observations of your child’s comfort level in our office will allow us to make a diagnosis, provide you with a treatment plan and make some behaviour management recommendations.
- We are always happy to answer all of your questions and to listen to your expectations. It may also be a good opportunity for us to explain the dentistry treatment plan to your child(ren) in a kid-friendly manner and answer any of their questions.